Virgin Mobile

Get a $200 Visa® Prepaid Card + Six Months of Service for Six Bucks When You Join Virgin Mobile® USA

Director of Communications

Get a $200 Visa® Prepaid Card + Six Months of Service for Six Bucks When You Join Virgin Mobile® USA

VMU + FA Newsroom 1.jpg

Mobile pioneer to also donate support for 200 meals to Feeding America® for each new member of the Inner Circle in advance of #GivingTuesday

Kansas City, Mo. (Nov. 20, 2017) — Virgin Mobile USA announced a red-hot deal today that gives back:

WHAT:  Get a $200 Visa prepaid card plus six months of wireless service with unlimited talk, text and data for $6 ($1 per month) when you join the Inner Circle by Virgin Mobile. Plus, in advance of #GivingTuesday, Virgin Mobile will help fight hunger in the United States by donating support for 200 meals to Feeding America for every person who joins the Inner Circle during a limited time.

WHEN: 12 a.m. Black Friday (Nov. 24, 2017) through 11:59 p.m. Cyber Monday (Nov. 27, 2017)

WHERE:  Join the Inner Circle through this exclusive, web-only offer at Virgin Mobile USA. Connect to what’s important on our nationwide 4G LTE network that reaches more than 290 million people. Try it out for 14 days with our satisfaction guarantee.  

HOW:  For details on this special, limited-time and web-only offer, visit VirginMobileUSA.com.

WHO:  Virgin Mobile and Feeding America, the nation’s largest domestic hunger-relief organization that provides food and groceries to more than 46 million people through a nationwide network of 200 food banks and 60,000 food pantries and meal programs.

WHY:  Giving back is in our DNA, and we’re proud to do our part in the communities our members call home. Normally, we donate support for 10 meals to Feeding America for every person who joins the Inner Circle. However, during this special time of thanks and giving back, we increased our donation twentyfold in advance of #GivingTuesday, a global day of giving on Tuesday, Nov. 28, 2017.  

$200 Visa® Prepaid Card Offer: Offer valid 11/24/17 - 11/27/17, while supplies last. Req. phone purchase and activation on Inner Circle plan by 1/15/2018. After activation, acct. must remain active & in good standing for two monthly acct. payment cycles to receive prepaid card, then card will arrive by mail within 14 days. No substitutions, cash back or rain checks. One prepaid card per household. Virgin Mobile reserves the right to change or cancel this offer at any time. An email will be sent within two weeks of purchase with redemption details. See virginmobileusa.com for details. Prepaid card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. No cash access or recurring payments. Can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Card and funds expires after six months. Card terms and conditions apply. See virginmobilerebates.com.

11 REPLIES
Whiz Kid

Re: Get a $200 Visa® Prepaid Card + Six Months of Service for Six Bucks When You Join Virgin Mobile®

New member eligible to get this offer? It inlcudes new SIM/phone number or existing SIM/phone number need to trasfer?

Whiz Kid

Re: Get a $200 Visa® Prepaid Card + Six Months of Service for Six Bucks When You Join Virgin Mobile®

I have couple of queries on this offer.. Please some one from Virigin team answer below queries asap.....

1) If we buy through Virigin, will get unlocked mobile? or it's locked and need to wait few months to unlock?

2) Will this phone compatible to GSM sim's or other wireless carriers?

3) I am a new member, so if i buy iphone during this promotion period, Can i get new SIM along with number  & still am eligible for inner circle plan & need to pay $6 for 6 months?

4) Is there any specific months need to continue wireless plan if we buy iphone during this promotional offer period?

Agent

Hey there, pradeep12nov86! All customers are eligible for the offer. However, in order to be eligible for the 6 months for $6 deal you must port your number over. The phones purchased online include a SIM card, which you can then activate to get a new number. To answer your other questions:

1) The phones purchased online are locked to our network. The phones can be unlocked after 14 days of use with a Virgin mobile account (except the iPhone 6 and SE, which can be unlocked after 12 months of use).

2) We are unable to guarantee that the phones will work with other networks after being unlocked. It is recommended to check with the intended carrier to confirm the compatibility of the device.

3) As a new customer without a number, you would activate with the inner circle's $50 plan, since the 6 months for $6 is only available for port ins.

4) You are free to cancel your account at any time. However, keep in mind that the $200 prepaid card is only issued after you've made your second monthly payment.

Enthusiast

Hi,

I am an existing Inner Circle customer. I tried upgrading to iPhone 7 128GB Jet Black, when added the iPhone to cart it was showing $200 Visa® Prepaid Card in my cart so I proceeded with my order and placed order after confirming the $200 Visa® Prepaid Card present in the final Order Review page.

But once I submitted order I am not seeing the $200 Visa® Prepaid Card in order confirmation page and order confirmation mail. Can you confirm me whether I will be getting $200 Visa® Prepaid Card or not? since I am upgrading because of this offer only. If I will not be getting $200 Visa® Prepaid Card for the order I placed I would like to cancel the order.

Agent

Hey there, rajaram1985! Yes, you will receive the card after making 2 monthly payments on the account where the phone is activated.

Enthusiast

Hi Edmund,

I wan to exchange the iPhone 7 128GB (unopened) I ordered on friday(24-Nov) for iPhone 7 32GB.. how can I do it?

If there is no exchange possible, I have to return and purchase iPhone 7 again will I be getting this $200 Visa prepaid card as the offer closing today. please help me with this.

Agent

Hi. May you please send us a private message to further investigate this matter? We'll be waiting for your reply. - E.J.

Enthusiast

Can anyone at Virgin Mobile help fulfill the Black Friday $200 Visa Card promotion? Please help!

I just concluded my 3RD call, this time with Thor from Manila Virgin Mobile customer service in regards to the $200 Black Friday Visa Card I have not received. On my 1ST inquiring call on March 18th I was told that "they" deliver on Fridays and the card would be delivered on March 23rd or March 30th. I waited. It did not arrive.

Thor, like the 2ND customer service rep I spoke with on March 31st, Lisa from Manila, has assured me he will call me back with an update.  Lisa never called me back.

Searching the tracking number on the site: 

"Rebate Status

Results for :
8#########

Back

Your rebate is valid. Please allow 10-14 days to receive your rebate.

Promotion Name :
Virgin Mobile iPhone Black Friday promotion

Submit Date :
12/02/2017

Rebate :
$200.00

Submission Type

Shipped Date :
02/25/2018"

I received an email from virginmobileusa@delivery.virginmobileusa.com on MARCH 3rd

"Whoops! We just learned there was a delay in the shipping of your Visa Prepaid Card. This is not the first impression we strive to make, and for that, we apologize. We can assure you that the Visa Prepaid Card is in the mail now, and you should receive it in the next 7 to 10 business days."

To thank you for your patience, we are providing a $15 Amazon.com Gift Card. Click the below link to get your unique gift card code. There is no waiting! Get yourself something cool at amazon.com.

Please help!

Enthusiast