Virgin Mobile

Meet your community resources!!!

Re: Meet your community resources!!!

Don’t you fret, Unsatisfied63! We’ll get you all sorted out. Let’s check this thing out, Unsatisfied63! Please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN and your current address location?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Whiz Kid

PLEASE HELP!!!  I just joined and cannot find a way to create a new topic.  Going through all the topics on the side bar - black background with white text - hasn't helped.

Thank you,

MNweather

Agent

Hi, MNweather! Thanks for contacting us. Please follow the next link to start a new topic. 

Enthusiast

can someone help me get my accound number please?

Agent

Hi there lindaP. Please check your inbox. We have replied to your private message. 

Enthusiast

I recently had an authorized charge from Virgin Mobile on my credit card apparently for new service and a phone.  I filed fraudulent charge paperwork with the bank and now a phone has been sent.  What do I need to do??

Agent

Hello there, @AngryMel. We’d love to assist you with this. Are you confirming that you have no account with Virgin Mobile but your card was used to complete an order to your address? Please provide us more info via a private message. Thank you.

Enthusiast

👍🏼👍🏼
Agent

Hey there, @Andrea-Polley! Thanks for contacting us. We're unable to discuss that information publicly. In order to assist you, you will need to send us a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the option that says "Send this user a private message", that way we can assist you.

Agent

Hey there, @Andrea-Polley Thanks for contacting us. We're unable to discuss that information publicly. In order to assist you, you will need to send us a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the option that says "Send this user a private message", that way we can assist you.