Virgin Mobile

Meet your community resources!!!

Heavy Hitter

Re: Meet your community resources!!!

While the introduction was nice having actual links to click on for the employees would be more useful. We need a way to find all of you,contact you and see who is online.
Heavy Hitter

But seriously how do we actually get ahold of someone? What hours is anyone actually online? How do we find which agents are online? Or even still work for the company?
Whiz Kid

First timer using the community help.  Dumb I know, but how do I go about posting a question???

Agent

Hey there @GordonAnderson. Are you needing assistance? 

~JoyP.

Enthusiast

Cannot find out how to post a question or concern so I am replying to you. 

I have been with Virgin or 8 years. I ordered a new phone last week and after I ordered it I realized I should have bought a more recent model because Apple probably won't support a 6s more than one more year. I didn't open the box and called you to return the phone. I have gotten nothing but a run around. I sent several messages to REFUNDS with order number and my email, 3 days no response. I never received a receipt with the phone and I worry about sending it back to you in an empty box. I  read that people have complained that they have sent their phones in and they were delivered by FEDEX and Virgin claims they didn't receive them. I can't afford to lose the money for this phone. I wanted to have the package signed for but they would NOT tell me if someone can sign at the location in IN. I have called customer service and I have been cut off when I asked for a supervisor. I get a lot of non answers. They tried to tell me they wouldn't UPGRADE my phone. Not what I asked for. I want to return and reorder. Not the same. I am within the window of return. I am thinking that they are trying to push me outside the return window. Please help me with this return.

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send us a private message with the details, so we can work through this? 

Whiz Kid

I will be traveling to Greece and Spain and I am confused about my international phone useage. Will I be able to make calls while I am out of the counry?  Will I be able to call and text my famiy in the U.S.? Do I need to add the international add on to my plan?  Any information would be helpful.

Agent

Hi, Plane. Thanks for reaching out to us. We're sorry but, we do not offer international roaming. 

Whiz Kid

So I won't have any calling or texting or data capabilities?

Agent

You won't have any calling or texting capabilities. However, you can access the internet over a Wi-Fi network.