Virgin Mobile

Meet your community resources!!!

Enthusiast

Re: Meet your community resources!!!

My j3 achieve battery doed not last since the software update. I could usually get 2 days out of it before update, now lucky to last a day. I did a reset and battery a little better. maybe 1 day.

Whiz Kid

Call services notification pops up. Says no wireless data connection is available. It's been like this since last night. I've done a bunch of things nothing has worked
Agent

Hello @Vinlee. We apologize for the inconvenience. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

08823. Vermont avenue, bennington parkway
Agent

After reviewing the area, there aren't any open service alerts. What is the make and model of your device?

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

Lg stylo 4.
Service was fine all day yesterday while I was out. It's very frustrating
Agent

Thanks! Would you please be so kind to send us a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Enthusiast

Thank you for being so kind and nice. I feel at home and wanted as a member. Hope I make you proud that u open ur hearts.
Sarah LaRochelle
Enthusiast

6 digit PIN

I am stuck with my old 8 digit PIN. I tried an email to "ourteamatvirginmobileUSA", but it's been 72 hours with no reply. Any chance of assistance?

Agent

Re: 6 digit PIN

Hi, JGZack. Please send us a private message so we can assist you.