Did You Know: How To Change Your Phone Number

SOLVED
Highlighted
Promoter

Did You Know: How To Change Your Phone Number

Here’s some info on how you can change it yourself – for free!

Login to “Manage My Account” on virginmobileusa.com

• Click:  “Manage My Account
    • Select “Settings” then “Change my phone number”
    • Follow on screen prompts to change your number
    • Share your number with your friends!

Virgin Mobile Gives You Extra

6 REPLIES

Re: Did You Know: How To Change Your Phone Number

I keep receiving the following error when trying to change my phone number - "Please try again later. (Application processing error)".

Agent

Hi PlanetHollywood

Were you able to change your phone number, at the end? Sometimes, when trying to change the phone number on the website, you might receive this type of errors. When this happens, is recommendable to refresh your browser settings, delete the cookies and try again. Finally, You can also try on a different browser. We hope this information helps.

nope; I tried all of these things and even tried using three different browsers and two different computers--I cannot get it to allow me to change my number.

I had been told I would be able to choose my own number within the area code.  So I followed the prompts to change my phone number. I was disappointed when the next screen came up with a number randomly chosen for me instead. The number I had was preferable. I suffer from severe memory loss, .  My question is, how do I get assigned a phone number that is easy to remember? I usually try choosing numbers (phone, pins, passwords, etc.) that have a sort of pattern such as repeat numbers or one that sort of rhymes. It is so much easier for me to remember my own phone number when it can be more easily recalled. It is quite similar to using word association for forgotten words or phrases. I would be so grateful for any help you can give me.  Thank you.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

did you know that is you have assurance wireless you can change your number but it will only work 2 times and then well , it changed but the phone wont work

I just activated my phone and got a randomly assigned phone number. How am I able to port-in my previous phone number?