Virgin Mobile

From what I can see, I no longer can be with VirginMobile.

Whiz Kid

From what I can see, I no longer can be with VirginMobile.

Virgin is a great service provider, but will NOT goto Apple.  Will switch to a service providert that offers the newest Android products.  Not enterested in Apple.  Too expensive to buy and to repair.  Not worth the trouble.

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: From what I can see, I no longer can be with VirginMobile.

Hi. We understand if you prefer to stay with an Android. You can keep your Android device and current plan as well. If you want to purchase a new Android device, you can do so by going online and accessing your account, then selecting the option "I want to upgrade to a new Android".

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

Virgin should make this option more apparent to its customers.

To confirm, if I were to stick with Virgin and an Android, will I continue to have tech support from Virgin for an Android, and will I be able to continue to pay wih my current plan ($35/00) rather than the new $50.00 plan for ipne user?

Agent

@charlesxy That is correct.

Heavy Hitter

Great.  Thank you.

Heavy Hitter

But if you want a new phone you have to switch to iphone which is not good. 

Agent

@firemanemt Hello there! Allow us to clarify the situation. If you already have an account with you can purchase an Android device trough MyAccount. Now, if you're a new customer you can purchase the device by visiting an authorized store, like Walmart. We'll still support Android devices.

~JoyP.

Heavy Hitter

I found where you have them. But the way your website is and based on what i am finding is once you are out of android phones you are done with them.  This is wrong on so many levels.  Also is a Monopoly. You cant offer one and not the other.  No other cell companies do this.  Boost Mobile is looking wonderful as i will not be sticking around. Big mistake Virgin Mobile.  Big.   You will lose half your business.  I am not paying 200-600.00 for an iphone piece of junk. 

Virgin Mobile Alumni
Virgin Mobile Alumni

We hear you, but "a monopoly" is not an accurate way to describe our latest offer, the Inner Circle. You have choices.  More details here.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Found a helpful, funny or interesting post? Give it a “Kudo” to say thanks.
Did my reply answer your question? Hit “Accepted Solution” to help other Community members find it.