Lg stylo 4 sim lock

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Lg stylo 4 sim lock

I just purchased the LG stylo 4 from the virgin mobile website in order to switch from my Lg stylo to the Lg stylo 4. I did the Lg to Lg switch but when I did the online activation of my Lg stylo 4 it said the Sim card was locked.

This is a brand new phone fresh out the box so I don't understand how the sim card is locked. I called customer service and was on the line for almost 2 hours with no solution. I was told that "I might be sent a new phone".

Now I'm without a phone since my old one has been deactivated and this new one won't even activate. There's no where for me to put an unlock code in for the sim card. I'm not sure what to do but I need to have a working phone especially when my receiving a new one was not guaranteed.

Is there anyone that knows how to unlock this sim card so I can activate my lg stylo 4?
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Lg stylo 4 sim lock

Hey there @Angelferg40 We apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, what we can do in this case is to reactivate the old device until you receive the new SIM card.

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

@Joy1713 would a reactivate my old phone online too?
Agent

Yes, you can do it online as well. @Angelferg40

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

@Joy1713 thank you
Agent

You're very welcome, @Angelferg40. Please, get back to us if you need further assistance. We remain at your service.