Virgin Mobile

PHONE WILL NOT CONNECT TO DATA

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

PHONE WILL NOT CONNECT TO DATA

I am so frustrated right now. I previously had a LG K3 which a couple months ago just randomly stopped connecting to data. Like one day I woke up and it just did not connect to data anymore. My data was payed for, I hadn't gone over the cap, and in the past even when I have gone over the cap I would still connect it would just be super slow. I knew it wasn't a location thing because it happened when I was visiting Chicago where I normally have great service, and then when I went home to Iowa it still didn't work. Months went by I couldn't find a solution and couldn't take it anymore so I bought a whole new phone, the LG Tribute Dynasty. Phone service works perfectly but still will not connect to data. I am s o o o sick of this I literally cannot do it anymore what am I supposed to do if buying a whole new phone still didn't work. Some sites are telling me to change my APN but the phone won't let me change or add new APN. Please help me 😭😭😭
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: PHONE WILL NOT CONNECT TO DATA

Hey there! We're sorry for the bad experience with the service. We'd be happy to help you. By any chance, are you using the SIM card that came with the new phone? 

Whiz Kid

Yes I am using the new sim card
Agent

Understood. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

Whiz Kid

Okay, how do I send a private message?

Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message by clicking on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message".