Virgin Mobile

Samsung Galaxy J7 Invalid SIM Card Removed

Whiz Kid

Samsung Galaxy J7 Invalid SIM Card Removed

I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 that has been working correctly for awhile.  Recently, I have been getting 'SIM Card Removed' errors.  Sometimes, restarting the phone and/or ensuring that the SIM card is inserted correctly corrects the problem.  Lately, this has not been working.  Would replacing the SIM card correct this problem?  Would replacing the SIM card cause the phone to lose any data?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Invalid SIM Card Removed

Hey there @bpomerleau89 There may be an issue with the device. Now, what we recommended is to replace it, and by replacing the SIM card you will not lose any information. The SIM card is only needed, so you can have access to the service. 

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

Where can I obtain a new SIM card?

Agent

We will check if we have it in stock. 

Agent

bpomerleau89, please send us a Private Message with you're phone number and pin. 

Whiz Kid

I am having this exact same problem, so it looks like I also need help obtaining a new SIM card?

Agent

Hey there, afraidofnames! We can help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.