Virgin Mobile

Unlock old HTC

Whiz Kid

Unlock old HTC

I have an old HTC Desire 710c that I need to unlock. Can you help me unlock this device?

9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: Unlock old HTC

Hi, @Dogyote we will assist with unlocking your phone under the following circumstances:

◾The device is SIM unlock capable
◾The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
◾The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months
◾The associated account is active and in good standing

If you believe you meet these requirements, please send us a private message for further help.

Whiz Kid

HELP UNLOCK OLD HTC

Agent

Hi! We'll be happy to assist you. We will be able to unlock your phone under the following circumstances:

    The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked.
    The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months with the account active at that time.
    The phone must be powered on and in Sprint coverage with the original SIM card inserted to request the unlock.

Do you think you meet the above requirements to unlock your phone? If so, in order to discuss your private account information, please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code. Thanks!

Whiz Kid

Hello,

I meet ALL the requirements. Pls unlock my HTC phone, Thanks

Whiz Kid

Pls unlock my HTC Desire

[Edited for privacy]

Agent

Hello, Mary1012. Please send us a private message so we can investigate. 

Agent

Please send us a private message so we  can assist you. 

Whiz Kid

Hi need to unlock my HTC DESIRE.
I MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS..

Agent

Hey, @Mary1012! Noticed that you put your personal info publicly. Please delete and send us a DM instead. Thanks!