Virgin Mobile phones on Assurance Wireless?

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Virgin Mobile phones on Assurance Wireless?

Hey there, Angelafaye88! These are the Virgin Mobile phones that are compatible with Assurance Wireless.

Please note that most of these devices are no longer sold by Virgin Mobile, but if happen to find them somewhere else, you can get them activated:

- Alcatel One Touch Retro
 - Kyocera Brio
 - Kyocera Contact
 - Kyocera Kona
 - LG 101
 - LG Aspire
 - Samsung M340
 - Samsung M575
 - Samsung Entro
 - Samsung Montage
 - Kyocera S2100
 - Kyocera Clip
 - Kyocera Luno
 - Kyocera S2300 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

SSDD...
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Yes. *After* I'd bought and opened the Kyocera Hydro Reach. More specifics on Virgin/PayLo/Assurance compatibility on the website would certainly have been welcome.

Replying to:
Angelafaye88
‎05-01-2018 08:56 AM
RE: VIRGIN MOBILE PHONES ON ASSURANCE WIRELESS?
I was told that I could not buy virgin mobilr Paylo phones from Walmart at all. I was told even tho they are on the Compatbilre list and are virgin mobile.. that no matter what any phones purchased at Walmart would not work! Has anyone ever heard that?
Add tags
Enthusiast

If discontentment is such an issue, there's always switching...
https://www.usac.org/li/tools/nlad/benefit-transfers.aspx
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

I recently asked the same thing and after an extensive back and forth game of email tag, I FINALLY got this list:

Below are the compatible phones for Assurance Wireless:

ALCATEL ONETOUCH Cinch
ALCATEL Dawn
ANS UL40
Coolpad Avail
Kyocera JAX S1360
Kyocera Hydro Reach
Unimax U673c
ZTE Prestige 2
ZTE Quest
ZTE Quest Plus
ZTE Tempo X
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Question for KJ44 or anyone else that knows. I'm looking to get a basic non-smart phone for my mother.   The ALCATEL ONETOUCH Cinch & Kyocera JAX S1360 appear to be the only old school push button cell phones on the list.  Do these phones need to be unlocked or specifically for Virgin Mobile - Assurance Wireless?  

Highlighted
Agent

Hey, Lorenzo! Thank you for stopping by. Do you need the phone to use with Virgin or Assurance Wireless? Also, if you are interested in a feature phone, we currently have the Alcatel Go Flip in stock. You can see it here https://www4.virginmobileusa.com/#!/shop/phones/alcatel-go-flip/features   

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I am looking for a basic phone that works with Assurance.  Thanks.

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Lorenzo62! We are positive we can help. Please visit Assurance Wireless website at assurancewireless.com or your can contact Assurance directly from their official Facebook page at facebook.com/assurancewireless. Thank you.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I wish I could report that Assurance has been helpful with options for people that require non-smart phones.  If Assurance was helpful, I wouldn't be here typing now.  Can you specifically tell me where I can get basic (ie non-smart phones) that will work with Assurance Life-Line service?  Maybe start with the 2 phones listed in the Assurance Phone User Guides: 

ALCATEL ONETOUCH Cinch & Kyocera JAX S1360

Thanks, Larry