Virgin Mobile phones on Assurance Wireless?

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Re: Virgin Mobile phones on Assurance Wireless?

now you can buy the galaxy j3 from assurance wireless for $179!!.  meanwhile on the virgin mobile website and in walmart the phone only costs $79.  Why is assurance ripping off poor people?  They say the only way the galaxy j3 will work is to buy it from their website.  This is extortion!  There is no reason the $79 phone can't work from virgin mobile, come on assurance this is crazy!  You also take forever to respond to your emails.

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

I HAVE A SAMSUNG GALAXY RING AND I TRY TO SWAP MY PHONE FOR THIS PHONE ON 

THE SWAP LIST ASSURANCE HAS BUT WHEN I LOG ON TO SWAP FOR THIS PHONE ON THE ASSURANCE WIRELESS SWAP LIST ASSURANCE WIRELESS SAYS ITS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ASSURANCE WIRELESS SERVICE WHY HAVE IT ON THE THE SWAP LIST! WILL THEY ALLOW THIS PHONE TO BE USED ON ASSURANCE WIRELESS OR THEY WILL ALLOW ALL PHONES ON THIS SWAP LIST BE USED ON ASSUNCE WIRELESS:?  THEY HAVE THE TECH AND MONEY TO DO IT MAKE IT HAPPEN SO ALL OF ASSURANCE WIRELESS CUSTOMERS CAN PICK OUT THEIR OWN PHONES!

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, MACMAN! Thanks for contacting us. We want to help! Please, send us a private message with the DEC or ESN number of the device, and we'll investigate. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25 

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

ITS THIS THE MOST UP TO DATE PHONE SWAP LIST? I HAVE A SAMSUNG GALAXY RING 

ASSURANCE WIRELESS CLAIMS ITS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THEIR SERVICE 

BUT THE LIST YOU,LL HAVE SAY ITS COMPATIBLE WITH ASSURANCE WIRELESS 

CAN YOU,LL HELP ME OUT SO I CAN USE THIS ON ASSURANCE WIRELESS?

YES ITS VIRGIN MOBILE PHONE SEE WHAT YOU,LL CAN DO! JALOPEZ81

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there MACMAN. Thanks for reaching out. But this is a support site for Virgin Mobile customers only. We are unable to answer your question. Please contact Assurance Wireless at https://www.assurancewireless.com/help-center/contact?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=adwords&keyword...

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

WHICH IS BETTER COOLPAD OR ZTE QUEST PHONE ?

Highlighted

Hey there, MACMAN! We do not offer any of these devices through Virgin Mobile. Here is the list of devices we are offering

Whiz Kid

Assurance Wireless is the most hideous company and program out there. In today's world of advencement and tehnology, they are offering these nonsmart useless phones that are absolutely apsurd! These phones do not work good or at all, they crash, freeze and are 100% unreliable. When you need them the most you can not use them to text or call! And if want to go online, watch video, use map or any other service, just forget it they can not do it!

Assurance Wireless customer service is the most useless (from India or similar country, very poor english speaking, probaly the cheapest paid) the worst service I have ever encountered! Every new agent will give you different, confusing and contradicted information, telling you how the person you spoke with earlier, gave you wrong information!

Anyway, I wanted to use Virgin mobile LG tribute dynasty phone, listed on Assurance wireless website as one of the compatible phones they offer to you to buy for $129. The same Virgin phone is at Walmart $49 brand new. I have purchased it from Walmart, and when I tried to register it over the phone, the agent told me I can not, because it is purchased from Walmart, but I can buy it from Walgreens, Target, Best Buy and some other places and it will be ok. I then purchased the same phone from Best Buy, and after calling to register-activate it I was told they can not do it, because it's not "Paylo" phone, something they never mentioned to me before, and this is not clearly mentioned on their website as well.

I requsted to speak to a supervisor who first told me that I can use any paylo phone purchased anywhere, and then she changed her story, after I've pushed her, and said that they can register only phones ordered from their website period!

I have spend 3 days on the phone, talked to several people from Assurance Wireless, demanding to know why I've been given all this misinformation and runaround, and why they wont accept Virgin LG phone when they are offering the same phone on their website. By the way this is, in my opinnion, LG Tribute Dynasty is the best smart phone for the money ($49 dollars at Walmart) you can buy today (October 23, 2018) and it would be the perfect replacement phone for the cheap useless nonsmart phones they are pushing and giving for free.

If I were you, I would look into other companies and programs that offer free goverment phone services.