Virgin Mobile

Weird error on virgin's android

Whiz Kid

Weird error on virgin's android

I am not sure if this is the correct sub to post this. I just received my LG charge X and activated it. It runs the slightly modified android version from Virgin with limitations here and there. I did not root it. I cannot edit my contacts, when I hit the edit button it opens the edit screen and then immediately jumps back. I am not sure if this is the correct sub to post this, but thought maybe someone had the same experience and has advice.

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Weird error on virgin's android

Hello, pranavanchan. We're sorry about this experience. In this situation, it seems to be an issue of the phone itself, we recommend you to reset your phone to fix this. 

- If the LG X Charge is turned on, use the Power key in order to switch it off.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode shows up release both keys.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.You can actvie your LG G6 without any password protection.

If the problem still persists, we would ask you to contact LG support at 800-793-8896 for further assistance.