Virgin Mobile

Wrong Picture Displays When Receiving Text

Enthusiast

Wrong Picture Displays When Receiving Text

I have a LG Tribute HD.  Whenever I receive a text with a picture (usually from an Iphone) I like to tap it and enlarge it.  But when I tap it, it displays a totally different picture that I previously received (and usually it's from a different person).  So aggravating...any suggestions.

Thanks for your help.

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Wrong Picture Displays When Receiving Text

Hi dedesmith123!

Please try using the 'pinch' gesture in order to zoom into the picture. Perhaps, tapping on the picture triggers a 'go to next picture' command, like when you're viewing photos on FB. It all depends on the app's configuration. 

EdwinRG.

Enthusiast

I have this same problem. It just started happening a few weeks ago. I think there are some bugs with the latest Virgin Mobile software update that's causing it. Some texts that are sent to me take DAYS to receive. And when someone texts me a new picture it shows a completely different picture in my convervsation. In the small preview of the text message it shows the new picture, but when I click on the actual text conversation it displays a different/older picture. When I save the picture and go to the download folder on my phone it shows me the new picture. The problem is within the text message conversation it is not displaying the correct picture that is being sent to me. 

*My phone is an LG X Charge

Agent

Sorry to hear this is happening. jumpman72. It seems that there's a software issue that is affecting your phone. We recommend contacting your device manufacturer for assistance with this issue. You can contact LG at 1-800-793-8896 from 6 a.m. - Midnight CST, 7 days a week or online: http://us.lgservice.com. If you have any other question or concern, just let us know.

Whiz Kid

I have been with Virgin over ten years now and since day one its always the other guys problem or fault. The freaking pictures are popping up wrong in Android phones with Virgin Mobile as the provider. Yet we are told to contact the phone's manufacturer. Hogwash. Way to pass it on down the line VM.
Agent

Hey, dgfloyd1! We truly sorry for any inconvenience. If there are any service related issues, please send us a private message along with your phone number, PIN and a brief description of your request, and we'll be more than happy to assist you. Please remember that we are cell phone service providers only if there's a software or technical issue that is not service related, that has to be addressed by the device manufacturer.