how to enable shortcode messaging

Whiz Kid

how to enable shortcode messaging

I have a Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge.  I am having problems with replying to shortcode messaging. (5 or 6 digit numbers)

I get messages from pharmacy, etc and when I reply with YES or NO, it says it failed. Error code 425. 

Does anyone know how to fix this? I have tried taking out the battery and replacing it and all my updates are up to date.

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: how to enable shortcode messaging

We are so sorry that happened, debtop! Can you private message us with your phone number and pin so we can take a closer look?

Enthusiast

I am having the same problem too and no one at Virgin has helped me yet. I and many other will be forced to switch networks if this is not soon resolved. Thank you for your time and I hope you will help and fix this issue asap. I don't like that no one on the phone OR online with Virgin Mobile will just answer our questions and help The FAR TOO MANY (425) error message victims
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I am having the same problem too and no one at Virgin has helped me yet. I and many other will be forced to switch networks if this is not soon resolved. Thank you for your time and I hope you will help and fix this issue asap. I don't like that no one on the phone OR online with Virgin Mobile will just answer our questions and help The FAR TOO MANY (425) error message victims .