Virgin Mobile

American Network Solution "phones"

Heavy Hitter

American Network Solution "phones"

I talked to the "corporate" office at Sprint and this is what I was told by Sprint.that the ANS aka American Network Solutions "phones" are just a flat version of the flip phone. I am told that you are not supposed to download any apps and use the 37 pre-stalled apps.  

I was told that Sprint claimed that they did not know what was on the operating system and what the pre-installed apps are.  I told them Instagram and Facegarbage.  I also told them I had to disable several apps because I do not use them let alone want any updates for those apps.  I was told to delete the apps I installed and see how it works without my apps.  I did just that and there were so many app closing issues that I had to reset the phone.  I am still receiving Google Play Store app is closing without all of my apps.  

I was also told that Sprint had a focus group this past Thursday and no one liked the UL40 phones and they discovered the same problems of the UL40 transferred over to the UL50 phone. I was also told that another lifeline company uses the fraudulent UL40 & UL50 phone.  When I asked what was the name of the lifeline so I would not deal with them, Sprint refused to tell me.

EITHER WAY, WE'RE ALL SCREWED.  😤🤬😈👿💩

Either way

6 REPLIES 6

Re: American Network Solution "phones"

So sorry to hear that, amanishakhete. Unfortunately through this channel we only handle Virgin Mobile accounts. We recommend you to contact Assurance directly for further assistance. 

Heavy Hitter

No, I will not take it up with Assurance Wireless.  Assurance Wireless subscribers are told to purchase their phones through your questionable employer Virgin Mobile.  There are serious posts regarding your whining post about where to take problems with the UL40 and the UL50.  There is no such thing as an ASSURANCE WIRELESS COMMUNITY.  When one tries to find it goes back to Virgin Wireless.  

Have a problem with that, take that up with your employer and have Richard Branson call me.

Thanks a bunch for the detailed feedback! We’ll be sure to pass it on.

Heavy Hitter

@VMU_MasielQ wrote:

Thanks a bunch for the detailed feedback! We’ll be sure to pass it on.

You tell him, Masie! Smiley Tongue

Thanks for making us smile, 5ubtle!

Heavy Hitter

@amanishakhete wrote:

I was also told that Sprint had a focus group this past Thursday and no one liked the UL40 phones and they discovered the same problems of the UL40 transferred over to the UL50 phone. I was also told that another lifeline company uses the fraudulent UL40 & UL50 phone.  When I asked what was the name of the lifeline so I would not deal with them, Sprint refused to tell me.

Why would another Lifeline phone service provider want to use these ANS phones?  Seems like a huge liability to me.  I would think that it's "only a matter of time" before the government cracks down on these nonworking phones which they are paying for.