Virgin Mobile

Android Phones??

L11
Enthusiast

Android Phones??

Are you guys really bringing back Android phones? If so, will they be sold online only or at stores as well?
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Android Phones??

Hi there! Yes, Android phones are already being sold online, and can be available in stores as well. You can check our online shop here.

My 2-yr-old Virgin Mobile LG X Power is having issues and may be dying.   I now see that Best Buy has the new Virgin Mobile LG K30 (not available on VM's online store) which is similar and would be a suitable replacement.

If i buy this at BB to replace my dying old phone do i just activate it through my Virgin Mobile account page?  

Highlighted
Agent

Hello RandyWalters. Yes, you can do that.

Thank you EdmundM.

And FYI - the LG K30 is now showing available on Virgin Mobile's Online Store (it wasn't there a few days ago), along with the bigger screen LG Stylo 4 if anyone reading this is looking for a nice LG Android phone.  The VM online store pricing is a LOT lower than BB's too.  

Hmmm....   Wonder if that bigger Stylo will fit in my front pocket :-)

For some reason they moved the LG K30 Android phone to the Basic Phones section so it no longer appears in the Android Phones section.   So if you're looking for a K30,  look there.

Hopefully someone at Virgin will see this and correct it.  

https://www.virginmobileusa.com/shop/phonedetails#/phones/lg-k30