Virgin Mobile

Android unlocking

Agent

Re: Android unlocking

Hello @Tabar Please, send us a private message, so we can take a closer look.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

Hola quiero saber si mi Kyocera c6743 es elegible para desbloqueo. Estoy en El Salvador. El celular me lo trajo un familiar pero no me dio su cuenta de VM

Hola, Alex! Desafortunadamente si el equipo esta fuera del alcance de nuestra red, no es posible desbloquearlo. Lamentamos mucho el inconveniente.

Whiz Kid

Complete lies.

Called in, requested two phones be unlocked. Only ever acknowledged the one they said didn't qualifie. Which did, because it qualified, and because a sup, told me "it qualifies, but we're not unlocking" clarified 3 xs.

The other phone, we need "miie and serieal number"... Original call was asked for model, that's it.this was enough for first phone, now it's hoops?) "We never received request",??!! So, the 3 conversations after the original request, that I requested the info??!! 😒

Liers and bad ones at that!

We truly apologize for this inconvenience, SlutUSA. You can rest assured knowing that we will do everything in our power to resolve this. Can you please send me a private message with your IMEI, phone number and PIN to unlock? 

To send me a private message, please click my username and select to send a private message.

Enthusiast

I'm having the same problem with Virgin Mobile not unlocking my Galaxy S8.  My phone meets all the qualifications, but they keep delaying the unlock and lie about how long it will take.  It's been almost 2 weeks and they keep delaying it and giving excuses.  Totally alienated from Virgin Mobile.  It's a strange business practice to do this.  Now I would never consider VM in the future.

Can any VM users report that they have been successful in getting VM to unlock their phone?   

Agent

Hey there @lucy2018 Did you try to activate the device in another carrier already? Base on previous conversations information your device has been unlocked.

~JoyP.

Enthusiast

No, it is still locked.  My experience with Virgin Mobile has been very stressful.  Everyone should be cautious when getting a phone from Virgin Mobile.  Because they won't unlock it and you will be stuck with a dead paperweight.

Agent

As we can see another case was created they're working on your case. We appreciate your patience. 

~JoyP.