Virgin Mobile

Android users - send us a friend and we'll hook you up!

Master

Re: Android users - send us a friend and we'll hook you up!

You responded on "Friday"? Not possible, as I've been watching the comments closely waiting for a response.

I'm still not satisfied with Virgin's response. Why are you doing this to us in the first place? That's never been explained. Why on earth would you throw over faithful paying customers? Apple must have given somebody lots of "incentive" to ditch all Android users.... and keep it a secret! No personalized announcement of the move, leaving Virgin's Android customers to find out about it second and third hand, then continue to dribble out partial and inaccurate and evasive information over the ensuing months. 

Enthusiast

I just now read this and activated a new Android phone and was wondering how long before we're kicked out?Sure....go to Boost and get crap customer service(which we're not much better here anyway in that note)and loose 2 GB of data in the switch on a $35 plan.Personally I wished I would never bought the paper weight.Go figure with Sprint though.

Rising Star

That's exactly what it is.  Virgin will stop supporting Android in the not too distant future.  I've been with them for years and their recent push to be "Apple Only" is a slap in my face.  I'm shopping for another carrier as I type this.  Buh Bye, Virgin.

Enthusiast

I will like to see virgin mobile bring back refer a freind program now that androids are here to stay now
Agent

He there, Thank you for the interest. The referral program is not open for new referrals at the moment, but you can check back soon! Stay tune!