Virgin Mobile

Any systematic problems with Assurance Wireless ANS UL40 phone?

SOLVED

Re: Any systematic problems with Assurance Wireless ANS UL40 phone?

Three of them all bugged out Android stops phone stops. Cant use the phones at all at times. Dont download anything as it will cause complete system failure. Reset phone sometimes helps but not always. Phone is garbage. Rather have an old kind then this thing. Oh yeah scam artists also gave me an upgrade for 25 bucks and it was an already used number not mine reg to someone else. My boyfriend got the original ones three times and his name matches came directly from the factory still starts closing everything from the phone to andriod system. Total system failure how do you even call this a phonr! Its worthless!! 3 calls went threw and tired of cust setvice than 45 min holds for tech support only to hear nothing we can do phone under warrenty and get another phone that does the same thing. Why even bother existing assurance answer me that!

3 worthless devices. Phones are bugged system faluire on all please reply

Agent

Hey there, Alliythecatlady! We are sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we are unable to handle Assurance Wireless accounts. Please contact customer service at 888-321-5880.

Enthusiast

Hi there...if u haven't read this entire thread u may want to...several people have posted helpful advice...hope it helps!

Heavy Hitter

And your worthless point is what? You need to have a conversation with both ASSURANCE WIRELESS AND SPRINT. They are the ones that created this problem in the first place. You really need to download an app to learn how to develop your reading comprehension skills. And calling the Phillipines is a major waste of time.
Heavy Hitter

That my dear friend is a major lost cause.  I will give you Kudos for trying to teach the impoverish. Smiley Wink

Heavy Hitter

@amanishakhete wrote:

That my dear friend is a major lost cause.  I will give you Kudos for trying to teach the impoverish. Smiley Wink

Hey amanishakhete!  How have you been?  Did you ever get a working phone?

Whiz Kid

The ANS UL40 is very basic. I hve had 3 since December. They keep shutting down. Then they need to be reset. The battery is constantly overheating. I have to be very consciencious about shutting each application down. That has helped alot. It seems I should also turn it off while it is being charged. The last 2 days The battery has been overheating and not been able to hold a charge at all - 2 hours max. I love the features of the phone otherwise. It's very simple - perfect for me. I mostly use only calls and texts; probably no more then 10 combined a heavy usage day.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

I received an upgrade (2 days ago) and got the ANS LN50 with preinstalled malware/spyware apps.  It’s blocking me from transferring my contacts and pictures and I’m about to lose all my 720 contacts! I’m so upset that Assurance Wireless doesn’t fully check reconditioned phones. This is a nightmare and they are sending me a cheaper phone which will also be reconditioned....beware people on these used phones!!

Enthusiast

The ANS UL40 is a pretty terrible phone.

Short unpredicable battery life.

Bloatware.

And adware popups that take so long to time out, that it's hard to answer a phone call before it stops ringing.

----