Anyone annoyed by "Heather from Account Services" Relentless Telemarketers? What can we do?

Highlighted

Anyone annoyed by "Heather from Account Services" Relentless Telemarketers? What can we do?

I'm a small business owner and travel a good bit to support clients.  I get three or four calls a week from robo heather and that is down from several a day.  These robo telemarketers are so annoying!  Each time I log a complaint on the federal do not call site.  It seems my tax dollars are not effective...  What countermeasures does the community suggest?  I've taken my phone # off of my website, social media, etc...  Experience suggests that once you are "in" you're screwed.  Besides changing my number which is very inconvenient for the clients I serve; does anyone have a solution/hack?  Thanks for reading

2 REPLIES

Re: Anyone annoyed by "Heather from Account Services" Relentless Telemarketers? What can

YES

Heavy Hitter

Re: Anyone annoyed by "Heather from Account Services" Relentless Telemarketers? What can

I use a free app called Call Blocker (in Google Play Store) which blocks telemarketing and spam calls. Since being on the "Do Not Call" list for landline *and* cell phones does no good, I also report these calls on websites like 800 Notes and Mr Number. You can learn a lot from these sites about the calls and where they originate.