Virgin Mobile

Anyone annoyed by "Heather from Account Services" Relentless Telemarketers? What can we do?

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Anyone annoyed by "Heather from Account Services" Relentless Telemarketers? What can we do?

I'm a small business owner and travel a good bit to support clients.  I get three or four calls a week from robo heather and that is down from several a day.  These robo telemarketers are so annoying!  Each time I log a complaint on the federal do not call site.  It seems my tax dollars are not effective...  What countermeasures does the community suggest?  I've taken my phone # off of my website, social media, etc...  Experience suggests that once you are "in" you're screwed.  Besides changing my number which is very inconvenient for the clients I serve; does anyone have a solution/hack?  Thanks for reading

2 REPLIES
Whiz Kid

Re: Anyone annoyed by "Heather from Account Services" Relentless Telemarketers? What can

YES

Enthusiast

Re: Anyone annoyed by "Heather from Account Services" Relentless Telemarketers? What can

I use a free app called Call Blocker (in Google Play Store) which blocks telemarketing and spam calls. Since being on the "Do Not Call" list for landline *and* cell phones does no good, I also report these calls on websites like 800 Notes and Mr Number. You can learn a lot from these sites about the calls and where they originate.