SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Assurance Wireless Phone Upgrades

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Whiz Kid

Re: Assurance Wireless Phone Upgrades

I am blind in one eye and need a bigger phone and android phone TGIF one I have can't get internet or apps and buttons are to small so I need to know where to buy a android phone that will deff work on assurance
5 REPLIES
Whiz Kid

I am blind in one eye and need a bigger phone and android phone TGIF one I have can't get internet or apps and buttons are to small so I need to know where to buy a android phone that will deff work on assurance
Whiz Kid

Phone under Warranty; Need replacement

Hello. I need help getting a new phone because the one I have is still covered under warranty. 

Agent

Re: Phone under Warranty; Need replacement

Hi @biggestbison Could you please send me a PM with your phone number and PIN code?

pp
Whiz Kid

I have the same question.

Specifically, will the LG STYLO 3 Virgin Wireless phone work on the Assurance Wireless network?

I need a bigger, android phone, with bigger screen because of my eyesight.

Let me/us know, thanks. 

Agent

Hey there, @pp! The Stylo 3 is not in the list of Assurance Wireless phones; therefore, may not work.  In order to see the compatible phones that you may be able to upgrade to with Assurance Wireless, please visit their official website Click Here.  Also, if you have additional questions related to Assurance wireless, we recommend you to contact them from the website or through their official Facebook page. Thank you.