Virgin Mobile

Automatic downloading from Virgin

Whiz Kid

Automatic downloading from Virgin

I uninstall virgin apps we love. They suck. I only want the service no other BS. The virgin apps we love keeps reinstalling automatically. Hiw do I stop this. I had them uninstalled on my last phone with virgin no issue and mobile ID constantly downliads and errors and will not stop eithe.
1 REPLY 1
Whiz Kid

Re: Automatic downloading from Virgin

Have you tried disabling the app? You can also download the update, explore the whole app.,..... (despite the lack of amusement)...... Then after its been jogged out, try going into the app list.,..... Look below "force stop" and click on the section that refers to storage. Then clear the data. Go back to the previous screen then make a go at that "force stop" button, then the "disable" button.

Sounds easy, but don't get too confident. Not that most folks, such as yourself would stumble around like I have .
A big deal with going into your app data is losing preferences, progress and logs. There's almost always this "its a thing" right..... Just remember, before you knew it, "there's an app for that!" Got lost to the next big del, like "selfies".
So, I don't Twitter around, I go apes for apps! There's a big world of play Google competitors. ..
Seriously, research on a library computer is amazingly different and efficient!