Virgin Mobile

BYOP

SOLVED
Enthusiast

BYOP

I need to know if I can bring my phone to Virgin Mobile, I tried to do it online but I keep getting a message saying can't find my phone
When I try to call but I can't get past your IVR system
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: BYOP

We are sorry to hear that, winkey2112! We are a Virgin Mobile USA social care channel. We are not able to handle Assurance Wireless customer issues on this channel, please contact Assurance Wireless customer service at 1-888-321-5880 for assistance on this or send them a private message on their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AssuranceWireless/.

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
Agent

Hi Thanks for contacting us. We want to help. Can you please let us know what’s the make and model of your phone?

Enthusiast

Coolpad illumina 3310A
I want someone from your Corporate Office to call me ASAP
It's a Sprint phone
Agent

Understood. Can you please let us know where did you purchase this phone?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I received it as a replacement for a defective one that I got from Assurance Wireless. But, again it's a Sprint phone NOT Assurance wireless.

Again I want to speak with an English speaking supervisor. Send me a private message
Agent

Thanks for the information. Are you an Assurance Wireless customer?

Enthusiast

I was just cancelled my account on Monday. Sent you a private message
Agent

We are sorry to hear that, winkey2112! We are a Virgin Mobile USA social care channel. We are not able to handle Assurance Wireless customer issues on this channel, please contact Assurance Wireless customer service at 1-888-321-5880 for assistance on this or send them a private message on their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AssuranceWireless/.

View solution in original post

Enthusiast

Well I guess I will just have to file fraud charges against Sprint, Virgin Mobile, Assurance wireless.
This is due to the fact that your website says;

We don’t recognize this device. Please contact customer support.
Agent

We understand your frustration & are truly sorry for the inconvenience! Unfortunately, we are not able to handle Assurance customers on this channel. If there’s anything else that we can do for you, let us know.