Virgin Mobile

BYOP

SOLVED
Enthusiast

Re: BYOP

Look funny you ask them if you could go to there's a mobile transfer your old phone carrier
Enthusiast

Really makes me laugh I just don't listen call someone compromise 6 hours to catch a charge me almost $1,000 for Stylo as I have to use my American Express a liar and the funny part is I've got the transaction and I've got from both their website and some of my credit card and at first I didn't know it was taken out and so I know for a fact it was on there and I know you told me all I could take six months of I told her if you going to do it tomorrow by the way I do I think they're scamming people because they did it to me once before
Enthusiast

Really makes me laugh I just don't listen call someone compromise 6 hours to catch a charge me almost $1,000 for Stylo as I have to use my American Express a liar and the funny part is I've got the transaction and I've got from both their website and some of my credit card and at first I didn't know it was taken out and so I know for a fact it was on there and I know you told me all I could take six months of I told her if you going to do it tomorrow by the way I do I think they're scamming people because they did it to me once before
Agent

Hi there, @Davidaz. Thank you for stopping by. Definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please send me a Private Message? 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Enthusiast

I'm sorry no I can't because I what would you guys just under 4 hours and I am so furious with how you guys doing I'm not calling yes because everybody needs to know you guys can do something better with your customer service I'm getting so I can tired you guys are customer service it sounds like everybody else is too you guys can start with your customers and you guys going to be like and you'll be like what it over to golf
Enthusiast

there is not a time I'm not on the phone with you guys or talk at you guys want complaints on Facebook, I talk to you guys for 4 to 6 hours and you guys basically just repeat yourself over and over and over and over again like a reading from a script you got yourself a raise in India Asia because they don't understand half of what we see anyway the big bang then start giving the same benefits to Android customers that you give to your Apple customers or you'll wind up losing us I know I'm not going to see your private message everybody needs to know what's going on
Agent

We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Enthusiast

Really every time I call you a customer service isn't a laughing matter and that's how we kick everybody listen to everybody's play it's all over YouTube it's all good that's the worst thing you guys is your customer service I love you I love you as soon as I have to be on the phone with you guys Virgin Mobile USA if you guys want my information that bad you can look at it there but I'm not going to go into a private chat with you guys like unless you guys both smoke up my butt I mean this is not the first time I've had dealings with you guys doing this just over years ago that had the same thing happen not this much but it did happen
Enthusiast

I just tried calling you on it and it's not let me do it and now it's not let me click on the link so I guess you are completely out of luck
Enthusiast

I also hate me as a customer I should not have to go through all this just how did you guys I mean this easiest way to have service and pull up my brains out about to blow my brains out for four and four to six hours every time I have to talk to you guys in the phone pay my bill honestly it doesn't matter whether you guys should be paying me a call you I worked as an customer service lost my life I don't like when my boss is an OfficeMax told me if I really wanted to I could probably sell my car so blind man I wouldn't do that I know more and more votes going on with customers obviously you guys do