Virgin Mobile

Bought Virgin Mobile phone but Boost Mobile inside

Enthusiast

Re: Bought Virgin Mobile phone but Boost Mobile inside

No, this was the only one and the store is an hour away. This was a virgin mobile phone and you should fix this.
Agent

Sorry, we are not able to change the manufacturer settings on the phones. Please contact the place of purchase for assistance on this. 

Enthusiast

Why the **bleep** is it branded as a Virgin Mobile phone???????
Whiz Kid

As the people on this thread I have the same issue bought a phone for my daughter havent been able to take it back to best buy. I called best buy to speak to live person when I finally was able to really to one of their "geeksquad" Reps, he was as useful and helpful as a mole on my elbow and I need this issue fixed before I cannot do anything about it what can I do

Agent

Hi there Lmno. We are sorry that this happened to you. Let us take a look at the device. Can you please send us a Private Message and include the IMEI of the device. We are here to help. 

Whiz Kid

I just bought one off of EBAY that has the same issue.  Boost Mobile inside.....

Whiz Kid

Same issue, ordered mine through Amazon, want to swap from the old phone (no longer working) to the tribute dynasty but saw that phone was using boost mobile, want to contine with my virgin mobile account trying to get this resolved quickly
Agent

Hi there, jrcali83. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the order. 

Please, send us a private message with the order number, phone number and PIN to have a look.