Virgin Mobile

Bought Virgin Mobile phone but Boost Mobile inside

Enthusiast

Re: Bought Virgin Mobile phone but Boost Mobile inside

Please help - bought LG Tribute dynasty from Virgin MObile - used phone number on phone page in my Virgin account - phone came today and is boost - tried to switch back to my old phone and now no data - HELP please

Agent

Hello, @kittywhitaker. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response.Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Whiz Kid

Bought Virgin Mobile phone but Boost Mobile inside

Same happened to me. I bought a brand new Virgin Mobile phone and when I tried putting my sim card in, it wasnt reading. So upon further inspection I realized it was on a Boost Network. It also said it was a Boost Mobile Phone when I went to my setting to look at the phone's information. Did your probpem ever get solved? Because I've been emailing back and forth with the contact email for virgin mobile and after repeating myself multiple times they were not helpful.
Agent

Hello, Mzsoares92. That's not what we like to hear. We truly apologize for the inconvenience. Please send us a private message with the MEID of the phone so we can take a closer look.

I see this has been going on for nearly a year and yet I also just received a Boost phone in a Virgn box on order #[***personal info removed***] Also, I have no idea what you mean by DEC / MEIC

Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, AnotherUserName. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. 

Whiz Kid

Im haveing the same problem but I think its because my receipt says the phone isn't activiated.

Whiz Kid

Same issue! I bought mine off the Virgin Mobile website, but when I turned the phone on it says Boost Mobile. What do I do?

Agent

Hey there @tigerlady . We'll be more than happy to assist you! Would you please be so kind to send us a private message with the IMEI or DEC/MEID of the device, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.