Virgin Mobile

CODE 34 ERROR

Whiz Kid

CODE 34 ERROR

I been receiving code 34 error message throughout the day regarding text messages or receiving incoming calls with my Samsung J3 emerge. Could my sim card be the cause of this issue ? 

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: CODE 34 ERROR

Hi ilana1984!

Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin, and address. We'll be glad to look into that problem.

EdwinRG

Whiz Kid

I'm having the same issue with my LG Charge. Can you help?

Hello @Morgeme! This could be caused by a provisioning issue. We recommend to try dialing a network update. Please dial ##72786# and wait 3 minutes while your device turns off and on and completes the network update. Please check the service after this and keep us updated with the results.

Whiz Kid

Thanks, but that did not work. Went through the reset, but an still getting the same error. I'm not connecting to the network at all and can only use apps with wifi.

We understand. Please send us a private message so we can verify additional information. In order to send us a message through the community, you will need to click on one of the agents profile (they will marked as such), in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

Did you every get this resolved? I have an lg charge as well and nothing I'm doing is fixing my network issues and I really don't want to buy a new phone, i like this one.
Agent

Hey there, @Jbuk! Thanks for contacting us. Please send us a private message, that way we can discuss this situation. 

Enthusiast

Was this resolved? I have the same problem with my phone.