Virgin Mobile

Caller ID change request

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Caller ID change request

Would like to know how to change my Caller Id name as it shows as the previous owners name

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Caller ID change request

Hey there @Midnigh2end Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message. 

~JoyP.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Midnigh2end Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message. 

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

Ok, I'm new to this community forum, but isn't the entire purpose of this type of forum (ie., under SUPPORT category) to be able to view the solutions to issues members are having and post for help in solving, so we don't reinvent the wheel a trillion times? And it saves on # of calls into cs tech support. I mean, if a post says "SOLVED" then isn't it fair to say that a solution for the issue was found and sucessfull? One might think so, but not in the crazy world of today. I'm extremely fustrated to find that several (possibly many more) issues I need help with have only one reply from a virginmobile expert requesting the member 'email them directing'? And that's it, that's what is marked as the solution. So, I guess emailing tech support directly is how everyone needs to solve their issues. Being sarcastic here, common this helps NO ONE, thanks. On the up side, it's not 1000 steps to follow or run through, AND job security for the tech folks. Smiley Wink

Anyone else know how to change your caller id name?

Agent

Hello mperez2011. By default the caller ID matches the name on your account. You can change the name of your account by accessing it through here. It usually takes 72 hours for the caller ID to update after being changed. If the name is still the same after that, you can send us a private message through here and we'll take a closer look. 

Enthusiast

please help me also 

Agent

Hey there @guiarose19 We'll be more than happy to assist you! Would you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

~JoyP.