Virgin Mobile

Can I swap to Rogue coolpad 3320A?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Can I swap to Rogue coolpad 3320A?

There was a problem with the MEID/ESN provided. Double-check it was entered correctly and try again. Otherwise, please call Customer Care.

I entered the IMEI correctly and it says I have to contact customer service. It is after hours, I am hearing impaired and often times have trouble hearing them. I'm thinking I cannot use this phone my young adult son gave me. I would like a reasonable smartphone to swap my free monthly lifeline service over to. I cannot afford a monthly bill. I just want to get away from the rinky dink 'press 100 tabs to send a text phone' non-smartphone and be able to have a smartphone that can do more than talk or text. My current phone is a kyocera. Do I need to quit or change servcies? New customers get a smartphone. Sure I get 500 min, but I'd rather have the following:

New Customers

• FREE Android™ Smartphone
  • 350 FREE Minutes Each Month
  • UNLIMITED FREE Texts Each Month
  • 500MB FREE Data Each Month

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Whiz Kid

Re: Can I swap to Rogue coolpad 3320A?

Thank you for the reply. I will either have to buy a phone from the website or switch to safelink.

(Unfortunately, the MEID number provided is not compatible with Assurance Wireless.)

6 REPLIES
Agent

Hi there @jeninvegas!

I truly understand how you feel and I would be more than pleased to check if there's something I can do to help you. Please send me a private message with your mobile number and PIN to further work this out.

At your service!

- Robert.

Whiz Kid

Thank you very much

Whiz Kid

I sent you the message several days ago. Did you find out anything?

Whiz Kid

Does anyone know if I can swap the old kyocera to the new coolpad? I opened the back to look for the sim card but it had a large plate over it that said "void if tampered" and it did not seem to want to come out so I did not go further. Do I have to buy a smartphone directly from assurance?

Whiz Kid

Please reply or ask another AGENT to help me. I need to know if I can use the coolpad or not. I may have to switch over to safelink since this was one of their phones which was given to me and I was hoping to use it. I have never had a smartphone and would love to be able to use this coolpad with my free Lifeline benefits.

Whiz Kid

Thank you for the reply. I will either have to buy a phone from the website or switch to safelink.

(Unfortunately, the MEID number provided is not compatible with Assurance Wireless.)