Virgin Mobile

Can't download MMS from Samsung Galaxy J3

Whiz Kid

Can't download MMS from Samsung Galaxy J3

I have been unable to read MMS messages from people on my Samsung Galaxy J3 from 2016. I will recieve a prompt to download the message but it always says "Download of (No Subject) Failed." It doesn't matter if I have Wifi enabled or not. I called customer support and they weren't able to help me. I've seen this posted about online a lot and haven't seen a clear solution. Can anyone help?

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: Can't download MMS from Samsung Galaxy J3

Hi! We definitely want to get this figured out for you ASAP. When did the issue start? 

Whiz Kid

This has been happening to me for several months. Sometimes I had been able to download a message fine but more recently it seems like downloading a MMS has failed everytime. 

Agent

In order to further assist you, we'd like to take a look at your account. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin code?

Whiz Kid

I just received my new Galaxy J3 Achieve two days ago. Not only does it not download MMS texts, it also keeps downloading apps as fast as I can delete them.(Uber, Kindle and others). I also keep getting an error 400 message pop up when I am texting.( unable to install all contents). HELP!!!!!

Whiz Kid

i cannot ever, you hit the dowload button and  it goes back and forth and says cannot download, the person claims its a text , when he sends group messages the same ,is it bec of not capabale, i went to see if theres a apn to change  no apn, is this phone not capable   to take those  and or is it the carrier and phone its coming from?

We really want to help you with this issue, deannan614! Can you please send me a private message, with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

Hi, I have the same issue. No MMS messages work--no pictures from anyone, and no group messages (I can SEND pictures). I am connected to data and I have the problem whether I'm on wi-fi or not. Any solutions?

Agent

Hi churlock. Thanks for contacting us. It is our pleasure to help. Please, send us a private message that includes your number and PIN, so we can verify that for you. We are unable to deal with sensitive information such as your account details via this channel. Thanks! ~AmyM25