Virgin Mobile

Forgot PIN for my account. Ca't recover PIN because the screen on my phone broke, can't view texts.

Whiz Kid

Forgot PIN for my account. Ca't recover PIN because the screen on my phone broke, can't view texts.

The touchscreen on my old HTC phone broke today.  It glitches badly and I cannot take/recieve calls, view/send texts, or antyhing because of it.  I cannot access my Virgin Mobile account online because I forgot my PIN.  I cannot recover my PIN becuase it gets sent to the cell phone it is tied to....and the phone is inoperable.  The 888 support number only yielded prompts from a robot.  I could not find a way to speak to a living, breathing human being on the other end.  Is there any way at all I can get in contact with an actual person to help resolve my issue, or am I officially screwed?

1 REPLY 1
Whiz Kid

Re: Forgot PIN for my account. Ca't recover PIN because the screen on my phone broke, can't view te

It took a lot of work, but I was able to get someone from Virgin's Facebook page to call me and get this sorted out.