Virgin Mobile

Galaxy A6 Unable to Receive Calls or Texts

Whiz Kid

Galaxy A6 Unable to Receive Calls or Texts

For the fourth day this week, my Samsung Galaxy a6, which is brand new (1 month) in unable to receive phone calls or text messages, and unable to make phone calls and text messages.

I have reached out multiple times to Virgin Mobile, but have recevied no follow-up. This is the second time I have had an issue with this same model phone - in July, it had to be replaced after owning it for just 10 days, for a similar issue.

To say I'm furious would be an understatement...and Virgin Mobile told me the only place I could receive customer service, after having gone almost the entire week without a working phone, is their community help forum. So, I feel bad for any non-Virgin Mobile employee having to read this. I cannot believe the horrible customer service experience I have had here beacuse of this. If this is not resolved, not only will both my phone lines be leaving Virign Mobile, I will be filing a complaing with the FCC and the Better Business Bureau, and that's just for starters. Embarassing to not have a working phone after shelling out money for a newer model phone and service every month.

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Galaxy A6 Unable to Receive Calls or Texts

Hi there, @mattjlane! We’re sorry to know that your experience hasn’t been that great. We'll do our best to help. We have replied to your PM, please check your inbox.