Virgin Mobile

Galaxy S10e is the only phone for Virgin Mobile?

Highlighted
Master

Galaxy S10e is the only phone for Virgin Mobile?

Just found out about the Galaxy S10e. However. There are 3 different versions of it. The S10e, S10, and S10+ and I noticed the Virgin Mobile site is showing the S10e version. I just read about the S10e. And I'm very concern about this phone. The S10e seems like a major downgrade when going from an S9 to an S10e. You lose some of the features you had on the S9. and the S10e has a lower resolution then the S9.

Will Virgin Mobile carry the normal S10? If not. I'm going to have to stay with the S9 for a lot longer.

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Galaxy S10e is the only phone for Virgin Mobile?

Hello there, @TigerClaw thanks for your message. Unfortunately We  have no news to share on that yet. Please keep an eye on the website for the latest updates. 

Whiz Kid

Exactly my thoughts. I wish they would give us a concrete date or information on this. The pre order for them came out today. Hopefully its not months till we see it on Virgin Mobile. I called in this morning to ask and they had no idea what I was talking about 

Agent

Understood. We are positive there will be some updates regarding that but there is no specific date about it.

Master

I really hope its not just the S10e. I read the specs. and its such a major downgrade. I really hope they offer the regular S10. Because I don't want to switch from an S9 to an S10e which lacks some features. and have a lower resolution then the S9.

Agent

Please, keep checking our website and social media channels for updates. 

Enthusiast

Can I buy an unlocked Galaxy S10 and get it activated with Virgin Mobile?
Agent

Hi TigerClaw. Thanks for contacting us. It is our pleasure to assist you. We're sorry, right now we can only activate iPhones from other carriers, and only new customers that bring a number over can do this. We do not have this option for existing customers right now. ~AmyM25