Virgin Mobile

Generic Blackview Ultra A6 8GB, Network: 3G, 4.7 inch Android 4.4 MTK6582M

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Generic Blackview Ultra A6 8GB, Network: 3G, 4.7 inch Android 4.4 MTK6582M

I just bought this phone in I wanted to use it with virgin mobile how could I use this phone and program it with virgin mobile.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Enthusiast

Re: Generic Blackview Ultra A6 8GB, Network: 3G, 4.7 inch Android 4.4 MTK6582M

Unfortunately, Virgin Mobile USA doesn't allow Bring Your Own Device. They only activate phones specifically branded for their service, and also don't sell SIM kits.

You can buy any of the phones from this website, or from a place like Amazon or Best Buy, as long as they are specifically for Virgin Mobile USA. Unlocked or even Sprint phones will not work.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hello there!

You can send me a private message with the DEC of the device and I can help you activated it. Also you can use our self care tools and go to Vrigimobileusa.com and activate it, following the steps.

Hope it helps! Smiley Happy

Rob
Whiz Kid

Hi, You will have too purchase a Virgin mobile BYOP kit for gsm and or cdma and contact customer care to have activated.
Enthusiast

Unfortunately, Virgin Mobile USA doesn't allow Bring Your Own Device. They only activate phones specifically branded for their service, and also don't sell SIM kits.

You can buy any of the phones from this website, or from a place like Amazon or Best Buy, as long as they are specifically for Virgin Mobile USA. Unlocked or even Sprint phones will not work.

View solution in original post