Virgin Mobile

Help! No SMS or calls

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Help! No SMS or calls

I have an LG Stylo 4. My monthly plan includes unlimited talk and text and unlimited 3G, with limited High Speed internet. I am near the end of my service month, with two more months paid in advance. I have full bars in my area.

Since Thursday (may 22, 2019) this week, I have not been able to send texts or make calls, but my 3G internet is as functional as it gets. I have tried rebooting, removing and putting the sim card back in, soft resetting, software (messenger and OS) updates, and contacting virgin support, but I wasn't able to get a human to help me. Does anyone have any advice?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Help! No SMS or calls

Please, go to Settings, Network tab, Mobile Networks, Network mode, Select Automatic or LTE/CDMA. After that, reboot the phone. 

2 REPLIES 2

Let’s check this thing out. Can you please send me a private message with your current address location, phone number and PIN number? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Agent

Please, go to Settings, Network tab, Mobile Networks, Network mode, Select Automatic or LTE/CDMA. After that, reboot the phone.