Virgin Mobile

Hotspot trouble connecting after 25 min.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Hotspot trouble connecting after 25 min.

I recently bought a hotspot for 10 dollars and 2gb. It was working fine from my samsung galaxy j7 and other devices, but after a certain 25 minutes it stopped working and the internet connection failed every time I tried to reconnect. I checked my data plan and I had plenty of data left. I even went to reset and back up to reset the settings for my hotspot and then updated my profile but still I cant connect. Please help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Hotspot trouble connecting after 25 min.

Hi there, Kc310! Sorry to hear that. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

2 REPLIES
Agent

Hi there, Kc310! Sorry to hear that. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

Whiz Kid

I figures it out already, thanks though. I had burned through the alotted amount of gb I was given due to a download and what sucks is that one cant use up their own data from their plan as it is seperate from the actual hotspot add on. If anything getting back to people with a "please send us a private message" doesn't really help as it basically is the same thing as calling the customer service number and getting solutions through there instead of waiting around for nothing. Again thanks, but the help service can definitely improve.