Virgin Mobile

How Do I Get Past Not Signed In Screen

Enthusiast

How Do I Get Past Not Signed In Screen

Hello. I did a Master Reset on my phone and now I can't use my phone.

I am trying to set it up after the reset; however, after I either tap the Skip or Next button to move forward through the screens, I keep on getting to a screen that says Not signed in...You first have to sign in to an owner's Google Account in use on this phone when it was last reset...

I went to the Device activity & security events page in Google and deleted my Google account from my phone, but I still can't get past the "Not signed in" screen.

What should I do?

3 REPLIES
Agent

Re: How Do I Get Past Not Signed In Screen

Hi there, @Margaret! The previous Google username and password will be required to set up this device if you did not disable Device Protection.

Enthusiast

Hello. I know my Google username and password; however, I can't get past the "Not signed in" screen because, as I just found out, I did not sign out of my Gmail account before resetting the phone, and now my phone is locked. I was told to contact the manufacturer. Do you have the email address of the manufacturer of UNIMAX phones? I cannot find it online. 

Thank you.

Agent

You need to sign in with the account that was previously attached to the phone before you did the hard reset. Please contact Assurance Wireless Customer Support for assistance.