Virgin Mobile

How do I get a SIM card

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

How do I get a SIM card

I am thinking about getting a Galaxy S7.  I can get one unlocked on Amazon but I know that I need to get a SIM card for it.  Where do I get a SIM card that will work with Virgin Mobile?

Thanks -

george

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: How do I get a SIM card

Hello GLSmyth, unfortunately the unlock version of this device cannot be activated with Virgin mobile USA. Please click here for available androids phones.

6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Hello GLSmyth, unfortunately the unlock version of this device cannot be activated with Virgin mobile USA. Please click here for available androids phones.

Whiz Kid

Thanks, I guess I'll need to look for another carrier.

george

Whiz Kid

I have a Moto G that's almost out of storage space.  I was told to geta a sim card to solve that problem.

How and where can I get this

Agent

Hey there, @MEM12824! Do you mean a micro SD card? With a micro SD, you will be able to store photos, videos, software and music so you can increase your phone memory. Unfortunately, we do not sell microSD cards. If you have any other question or concern, feel free to reply.

Whiz Kid

How do I get a new Sim Card for my Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx. I keep getting an error message that the sim card has been removed. It hasn't, It makes me re-start the phone, over & over.

Agent

Sorry to hear that, @SDJDoyle. Let’s check this thing out. Have you checked the SIM slot to confirm that the card is inserted? If yes, have you tried removing it?