Virgin Mobile

I can't activate Moto E4 from Best Buy

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

I can't activate Moto E4 from Best Buy

I bought 2 identical virgin mobile USA phones from Best Buy on 11/23 in a listed as virgin mobile box - motoe4.  I bought two, one for my son, and one for myself and when I try to activate my son's online through Virgin Mobile USA, sorry this device can't be activated on Virgin Mobile.  I bought the same phone for myself, I already have your service and he does not, and I was able to activate MY motoE4 phone on your service.  Please help ASAP/

9 REPLIES
Agent

Re: I can't activate Moto E4 from Best Buy

Hey there, @AngelGiddy! Sorry to hear about that. Can you please send us the info about your son's phone via a private message so we can look into it? Thanks.

Whiz Kid

I am also having the same problem, dont label it virgin mobile if it wont work, I could use some help also please, I've never had a problem with virgin mobile, I better be able to get this resolved.

Thanks

Agent

Hi tammychris1! Please send us a private message with your device IMEI number so that we can check on it and activate it. We'll be glad to help you!

EdwinRG

Enthusiast

I'm having the same problem. Bought the phone from best buy, already have an account, it says it doesn't recognize the meid. Anyone from Virgin on to help?

Agent

Hi there, dunkin28! You can only activate Virgin Mobile devices. Unlocked devices are not compatible.

Enthusiast

This was sold AS A VIRGIN MOBILE PHONE!  What is the problem?

Agent

Hey, @dunkin28. Can you private message us so we can take a closer look?

Enthusiast

OK, here's the deal. These phones are able to be used on Virgin Mobile. If you are having a problem getting them activated it's due to Best Buy not activating that the phone has been sold and it's still showing that Best Buy is the owner instead of "SOLD". This is what I was told by one of the barely understanable call center people. If you are getting the error call Virgin Mobile. They can fix it.

Enthusiast

It just shows the low quality of help you get here when they take more time deleting and editing parts of my previous message than they do helping people.

The 'help' here is awful and should be fired. You are terrible at your job and I got answers that so many of you coudn't or wouldn't. You caused problems for customers and your JOB is to help them. Instead you gave the wrong info for people who needed your help. Shame on you for not helping them and shame on you for deleting my post calling you on it.