Virgin Mobile

I need virgin to update my (now inactive) phone's sim number so I can activate new service

Whiz Kid

I need virgin to update my (now inactive) phone's sim number so I can activate new service

I was a long standing virgin customer. But my android was broken for a long enough time for the account and my number to be deactivated by virgin. I've bought the appropriate sim type for my phone (the original sim vanished) I sprint and straight talk said virgin needs to update the sim associated with my phone's imei to the sim card i have now. I have those ready. I just need a service rep to complete the update please.
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: I need virgin to update my (now inactive) phone's sim number so I can activate new service

Hi, xandriokou. We are sorry, could you please clarify your request? What do you mean by: sprint and straight talk said virgin needs to update the sim associated with my phone's imei to the sim card i have now?

Whiz Kid

Re: I need virgin to update my (now inactive) phone's sim number so I can activate new service

the whole situation has completely devolved so now i am simply requesting that my phone be activated with virgin again. i have a new sim and have attempted doing the activation myself but it won't put it through. 

Don’t you worry, xandriokou! We’ve got you. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".