Virgin Mobile

J7 won't send or receive MMS messages

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

J7 won't send or receive MMS messages

I haven't had an issue before, but starting last night I'm unable to send or receive MMS messages.  Not sure why, but would appreciate any help I can get.  

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: J7 won't send or receive MMS messages

Sorry to hear that, Bighouse. Is this happening with a specific or all numbers? 

Whiz Kid

I've read many a review, and J7's are notorious for having roaming issues, no network etc. I'll have full bars and "service" and won't receive calls or texts until I update the PRL & Profile. Numerous times a day/week. I truly hope it's that easy of a fix for you as it's the most frustrating issue for an otherwise decent phone.
Agent

Hi there Chels18. I am sorry about the issue you are having with your J7. In regards to your text messages, which default messaging client are you using? If the color is orange, it means you are using Samsung and if it is blue Android. Is important to know this. On the other hand, in regards to you connection it may be that your device just need to be refresh/reprogram. Please do the following; turn off your WiFi and Mobile Data on. On your dial pad, enter ##72786#. When prompt, press Yes or OK to all you see there. then keep an eye on your connection.