Virgin Mobile

Joy1713

Enthusiast

Joy1713

Is this where I am supposed to be?

7 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Joy1713

Hi, @KarenE! We received your private message.

Enthusiast

Change of plans, I want to activate my old phone now please but again, I still have NO cell service here. Is there a way this can be done? I need my phone now. ty I tried to do it online but I think it isnt working since I have no service.

Agent

Hello, KarenE. Thanks for reaching out to us here. We've replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.

Enthusiast

No you haven't. All any of you ever say is, "How can we help you?". It's like being in the the most frustrating twighlight zone ever. Noone will actually answer my simple questions. There is no help here. There is no customer service. RUN

Agent

Hey there, KarenE! So sorry you feel this way. We have replied to all your Private Messages. Have you verified them? 

Enthusiast

Yes, and each one says how can we help you. I have explained my question at minimum 20 times between here facebook and over the phone. It will even say how can we helpyou after my problem description. Stop pretending to help.

Agent

I understand and apologize for the bad experience. Please send me a Private Message with the IMEI of the device you are trying to activate and your phone number and PIN.