Virgin Mobile

LG Stylo 2 factory reset lost contact phone numbers

SOLVED
Master

LG Stylo 2 factory reset lost contact phone numbers

Did a recommended factory reset on my Stylo 2  so apps would download properly, but now my contacts are lost.

My photos imported from the old phone via the micro SDHC card, but not my phone numbers which did import the first time I activated the phone. (The contacts still show on the old phone).

What's the best way to reimport them?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Master

LG Stylo 2 factory reset contact phone numbers restored

EdwinRG,

Success.  Didn't require half those steps.  Contacts were already in the micro SDHC imported to the new phone, so all I had to do was: Contacts>Contact Settings>Google account>Sync.

Thank you.

Elliott

2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Re: LG Stylo 2 factory reset lost contact phone numbers

Hey Elliott

The best way to import your contacts is by creating a back up with your Google account (in the old phone) and then synchronize your new phone with the same Google account. That way, your contacts will download to the new phone while keeping your contacts safe in the Google servers.

Another way is, manually copy your contacts into a Micro SD card (export to Micro SD) and then transfer them to your new phone by placing the card in it and selecting Import from SD card in the Contacts Management menu.

There are still other ways to accomplish the same task, but I'd recommend you this two, first. Would you let me know if you this helped you?

Master

LG Stylo 2 factory reset contact phone numbers restored

EdwinRG,

Success.  Didn't require half those steps.  Contacts were already in the micro SDHC imported to the new phone, so all I had to do was: Contacts>Contact Settings>Google account>Sync.

Thank you.

Elliott