Virgin Mobile

LG Stylo 2 issues

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

LG Stylo 2 issues

Several issues.

1. When the phone restarts, it returns to the generic wallpaper.

2. The notification panel (when I swipe down) doesn't show the items I selected to show.

3. The square overview key (bottom right) isn't working, although it makes a feedback sound and the circle home key is working.

I tried updating firmware, etc. and restaring the phone. No recent apps added and all apps are from Google Play Store. Any suggestions? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Whiz Kid

Re: LG Stylo 2 issues

I ended up backing up my data then doing a factory reset. So far its back to normal...

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Hello! I apologize fo rthe late response. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and pin, to better assist you? You might need to contact the warranty or the insurance.

Whiz Kid

I ended up backing up my data then doing a factory reset. So far its back to normal...

Sensei

Hi there!

Have you tried a factory reset?

Please know this erases ALL user data and recommend saving pictures to google drive OR your email.

I would say do this before doing a warranty or insurance as you would be without the devjce for some time.

Please follow exactly as stated below to make sure it is done properly. After please start the device and use without any apps from google play.

Please follow as:

*go to settings
*backup and reset
*choose factory data reset

Follow all on screen prompts.

Note the device will reboot about 3 times and will then speak to you when it is done.

Let me know!
-Josh the Virgin Mobile Expert
Sensei

Please disregard above message.

I did not see your reply.

-Josh the Virgin Mobile Expert