Virgin Mobile

LG Stylo 4 shipment looks like it's refurbished

Heavy Hitter

Re: LG Stylo 4 shipment looks like it's refurbished

Update: After I returned the used/refurbished LG Stylo 4 phone back to Virgin Mobile on January 11, 2019 until today still no refund (19 days later) from Virgin Mobile. I was promised that within 7-14 days I will get my refund but it was a lie. I called Virgin Mobile multiple times regarding this but VM's representative told me it will be another 7-10 days before I will see a refund. So from the day I received this used/refurbished phone in late November 2018 to the end of January is over two months and VM still can not resolve my issue with this phone and still need more time. It seems to me like VM just wants to delay time and drain their customers dry before doing something about it. The longer VM delay things the longer I waste money and using my a few years old phone. I need a new phone, better services, better customer services and from a good and honest mobile company.

Heavy Hitter

Update 2: A few days later after I complaint at the VM Community, I finally got my full refund for the used/refurbished LG Stylo 4. It took Virgin Mobile two and a half months (~75 DAYS) to finally give me a refund, while Virgin Mobile gives their customers ONLY 7 DAYS TO RETURN THEIR PHONE(S) to VM or else you get nothing/no refund. I had to write countless emails, made countless phone calls, and complaint multiple times on VM Community in order for VM to respond to my need. It was a pain, inconvenient, hassle, bad customer services, ignorance of customer, uncaring of customer, bad experience, and etc. I would not want to go through this kind of bad service again with VM and I would not want anyone else to expericence the same thing that I did.

Highlighted
lj
Whiz Kid

To read these comments about the LG Stylo (4) I am frightened to know I just ordered one.  Dont want nor need any problems.  I ordered it to eliminate issue been having with my 3 year old LG Tribute. Its been a problem for months at a critical time in my life.  Much of the time I couldnt receive texts nor see when any one had called!  Said to do with space, unable to download updates nor connect to google, take pictures nor see previous ones.  I'm hoping the Stylo will bring joy in owning a cellphone again!!  I expect it to be 100 percent worth the dollars spent.  It triples the amount paid for my LG Tribute....I cant afford to be disappointed in any way!

lj
Whiz Kid

oh my god this is frightening!

Agent

Hello there lj.  I understand your concern but there is nothing to worry about. The reason the packaging looks like this is due to our new concept of "going green".  All new handset kits will now arrive in a white generic box containing the handset and applicable accessories, starter guide, if you buy a new handset kit. so go ahead and feel free to activate your new handset!  And if you need assistance just reach out to us.