Virgin Mobile

LG Stylo 4 shipment looks like it's refurbished

LG Stylo 4 shipment looks like it's refurbished

Virgin Mobile recently had a Cyber Monday sale so I bought two phones - Samsung Galxaxy J7 Refine and LG Stylo 4.

I'm wondering why the box for the Stylo 4 is just simple box and not the Virgin Mobile boxes that are glued shut. When I opened my Fedex package, the Stylo box was opened and the phone just slipped right out. There is no instruction manual. It makes me think this Stylo is refurbished. I'm a bit disappointed because I paid $99 for a new one and I expected better quality.

Has anyone bought the Stylo 4 that can show me what their box looked like?

stylo_ld.jpgAlso, here is a closer image of the box. Look at the left side of the picture. The phone doesn't even fit in this box. It is making a bulge in the box. This what caused the box to pop open inside the Fedex package.stylo_ld2.jpg

5 REPLIES
Whiz Kid

Re: LG Stylo 4 shipment looks like it's refurbished

I was wondering the same same thing. Mine looked the same. Both my son and I thought it looked a little suspicious. There isn't an instruction book to explain certain things either.

Oh hey, thanks for the reply. It makes me less worried since ours looked the same. I followed this guide to check some info on the phone, such as call time, call count, and reconditioned status. I had 0 for call time and count, no for reconditioned. Can you check yours to see what you have? I still haven't started using my Stylo to be safe.

I would still like an answer from Virgin Mobile.

Hey there, dosentmatter! We apologize for the inconvenience at this time. We have escalated this situation so that the boxes are prepared like it should be. We are terribly sorry about  this.

Hey MasielQ. Okay, would it still be possible to get a replacement? I haven't started using the phone yet.

Agent

Hello there dosentmatter. Do you feel there is some issues with your new phone? If you decide to send it back, consider the expense of shipping the phone back. Here it is the address to send the device in case you decide that is the best option; Ingram 2675 Reeves Rd., Suite 190 Plainfield, IN 46168. Also, please keep your return tracking number for a follow up on the return and the subsequent refund process. If you have any other question or concern let us know.