LG Tribute Dynasty screen issues

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

LG Tribute Dynasty screen issues

I bought an LG Tribute Dynasty about 6 months ago. My screen is faded, streaky, and shows shadows of previous screens. Can this be fixed or do I need a new phone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: LG Tribute Dynasty screen issues

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. We are sorry about the issues with the screen of your phone. These shadows of previous screens can't be fixed with software changes. We recommend to contact LG warranty at 1-800-793-8896.

When you purchase a phone from Virgin Mobile, it has a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Please, let us know if you need additional assistance. We remain at your service.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: LG Tribute Dynasty screen issues

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. We are sorry about the issues with the screen of your phone. These shadows of previous screens can't be fixed with software changes. We recommend to contact LG warranty at 1-800-793-8896.

When you purchase a phone from Virgin Mobile, it has a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Please, let us know if you need additional assistance. We remain at your service.

View solution in original post