Virgin Mobile

LG X Charge: Unable to install all contents. 1 code: 400

SOLVED
Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

LG X Charge: Unable to install all contents. 1 code: 400

Just got my old phone swapped out for a new LG X charge and ever since the intial setup it is cycling through a set of downloads. The offender is an app called "Mobile ID". It appears to download something called Default, an Uber app, core pack, several other apps and some wallpapers. It does this over and over again each time failing with an error notice saying,

"Unable to install all contents.
1 code: 400"

It appears that it is occuring on a Samsung phone also:

https://community.virginmobileusa.com/t5/Learning-Library/SOLUTION-Unable-to-install-all-contents-1-...

The solution provided at the above link doesn't work.

Any attempts to disable, uninstall, or force quit do nothing....it starts the cycle of downloading and failing as soon as you wake up the phone or restart it.

From all I can gather, this "Mobile ID" app is specific to Virgin Mobile and has nothing to do with LG or the Sprint Network Virgin Mobile uses.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: LG X Charge: Unable to install all contents. 1 code: 400

Update:  This should be the final update.  The VMU X Charge ID error should now be resolved.  A simple powercycle should correct it. Just turn the phone off, wait about 30 seconds and turn it back on.

238 REPLIES
Agent

Sorry to hear that you're having issues @hamberfim. Have your tried to Factory reset the device?

Heavy Hitter

I have tried that and it did not work.

Agent

We understand. Please go to the Google Play store and make sure that no other downloads are pending. If so, cancel them. Are you able to make calls with that device?

Heavy Hitter

There are no google apps downloading currently through the play store. But the "Mobile ID" is still cycling thtough the downloads.

The app called "Mobile ID" downloads something called Default, core pack, some wallpapers and several other apps (Uber, Playphone, NextRadio, SmartNews). It does this over and over again each time failing with an error notice saying,

"Unable to install all contents.
1 code: 400"

I have done a factory rest from within the phones settings menu and a factory reset using the combination of down volume and power button.  Currently neither of these factory resets has solved the issue.

Heavy Hitter

I can send and recieve phone calls.

Agent

Hello, @hamberfim. Thank you for the information. Let's try to force stop the application. On your phone, please do the following:

1. From a Home screen, tap the Apps icon .
  2. From the Apps tab, tap Settings.
  3. Tap Application manager.
  4. From the Running tab, tap the application you're having issues with.
  5. Tap Stop.
  6. Tap OK

Any change, please let us know. -Kira_M. 

Heavy Hitter

This is not a solution. On restart the problem is there again. There is no way to to disable it.

Agent

Are you able to access the internet using our Mobile data (Wifi off)?

Heavy Hitter

yes. other than this cycling download the phone works