Virgin Mobile

LG X Charge: Unable to install all contents. 1 code: 400

SOLVED
Heavy Hitter

Re: LG X Charge: Unable to install all contents. 1 code: 400

My wife bought it online at Virgin Moble  either at the end of April or First pary of May and I swapped/activated it from my old phone on the 15th or 16th... just a few days ago.

Enthusiast

Same problem here.  Bought the phone at Walmart yesterday.

Other than that problem, phone works great.  Hope I don't have to go to another provider to get a phone that works without this kind of nonsense.

Perhaps this is just another nail in the Android support coffin for Virgin Mobile!

Tom

Enthusiast

Everything mentioned is exactly what is happening to me as well.  I bought it 3 days ago from Target.  I really like the phone but this is ridiculous. 

-Shawn

Agent

Those who are having issues with this Mobile ID app, please send me a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the option that says "Send this user a private message". We will need to escalate the issue in order to find a solution.

Enthusiast

Just a quick update.

I sent a private message as suggested and have been contacted by a couple of different techs with suggestions for fixes to try.  The latest one seems to have worked--fingers crossed.  At their suggestion, I cleared the data and cache for the Mobile ID and Mobile Installer apps.  If no recurrence, I'll be a happy camper.  Very impressed with the LG X Charge and even more impressed with the quick response from Virgin Mobile tech support folks. 

Thanks to members of this community for highlighting issue and thanks to Marcos, Victor, and Ray for their assistance.

One hour and still looking good.  

Tom

Heavy Hitter

You might take note that it is occuring on another phone model in the Virgin Mobile network.

"Unable to install all contents 1 code: 400 on Samsung Galaxy S8+, S9, and S9+"

Link - See here:

https://community.virginmobileusa.com/t5/Learning-Library/SOLUTION-Unable-to-install-all-contents-1-...

The solution over there doesn't match this one.

Heavy Hitter

Who marked this as a solution? Has it proven to be the answer?

Heavy Hitter

Clearing the data and cache for the Mobile ID and Mobile Installer apps did not solve mine.

Agent

Hi there! Sorry to know you're still experiencing this issue. Please send us a private message to further assist you. 

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

On Thursday, I bought, both my wife and son, LG X charges at Target. Both phones are having this issue. I would have bought another for myself if they had had more in stock, but now I'm sort of glad they didn't.